Monday, October 10, 2016

Book Nook

Hey guys I have another book for you! It is titled "Just Ella" by Margaret Peterson Haddix. It is kinda of a fairytale/typical princess book but i dont care one bit! Besides it was more about her escape from the castle then loving her life as a princess.

It was such a fast read, but a quality piece of work. Ella is an amazing character with a lot of guts ans strength! I dont have much to say about this book because it is so short, but pick it up if you want a quick read! I loved it!

Favorite Character: Mary, the servant girl because of the way she was portrayed in speech and in personality. A shy little servant girl who helped ella in every way! I loved it!

Favorite Quotes: "People would rather people in fairy godmothers, and.... and... well, divine intervention, if you will -- than to think that you took charge of your own destiny."

"Surely I hadn't had a failure of love, only a failure of imagination."

"Love is a a wondrous thing. It moves mountains and stills a baby's cries. It beats inside every human's heart, yet is more precious than gold. It cannot be bought or sold or stolen. It keeps us alive."

"And if I'd learned nothing else from my life thus far, it was that you don't always end up where you think you're going."


No comments:

Post a Comment