Sunday, December 20, 2015

What's On my Book Shelf?!!?

Guys I know I know another book... But I read this is 2 days because it was super good. It's called "Through to You" by Lauren Barnholdt. I've read more of her books and theyre just so lighthearted and great little reads. However, they are mostly romance so if you don't like love I wouldn't suggest them. But if you are like me and happen to LOVE those types of books I would suggest you pick this one up or any of her books.

Now this one has the cutest little story line about a bad boy falling in love with a good girl that might be too good for him. It's actually goals in multiple ways. It's the story of Harper & Penn which are perfect names just saying. They are an adorable love story even though they go through so many fights and intense moments.

If i were you i would go and pick up this book. Its such a light hearted story that you can finish in such a small amount of time. Its an amazing book for especially young adults.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: I love Penn. however, I'm always a sucker for the boy in the story because they make him SO desirable. He acts so cute even though he is kinda a bad boy. I would love to have a boy in my life like Penn let me tell ya. 

Favorite Quotes: "Whats the point of even graduating? Im probably going to end up at some shitty job making shitty money."

"Because sometimes you have to take chances, no matter what you might risk losing"

"I dont understand why everyone cant just leave me alone, why people wont just give up on me when ive obviously given up on myself."

"Ive been walking around so numb for so long that its kind of reassuring to know that i can actually feel something again."


No comments:

Post a Comment