Saturday, December 12, 2015

C2C: Day 1🎄

Hello everyone!!! As you can probably tell by the holly jolly spirit of the world, Christmas is on its way and sprinting towards us. We only have about 12 days left till the grand day of giving. So I thought for this blog I'd do a little countdown series!!! That's what the C2C stands for! Now I'm not sure if I'll blog everyday till Christmas but I definitely will try every other day or every other 2 days. Either way get pumped because CHRISTMAS!!! 

For today's first blog I thought I would give you some of this things I have on my wish list this year. It's the things I'm hoping to get when I unwrap my gifts Christmas morning. Let's go!

1. A go pro. If you aren't sure what they are they are tiny cameras that you can take anywhere my strapping them on your body. They are mostly used during adventures like skydiving, anything underwater, mountain biking, etc. and I would make some cool stuff with that camera. 

2. A heated blanket. Around this time I wake up as an icicle so I really want this heated blanket to keep me toasty warm all through winter. 

3. CANDLES. As you all know I love me some good scented candles so I'm all about getting some new scents this year. Especially with bath and body works new Christmas collection out! Eep

4. Books. Now this blog is a book nerds dream and i dream of getting more to share with you lovelies. So in reality it's a win for me and you guys. 

& 5. Anything for the heart. Now I'm a crafty human and I love it people get crafty for me. It's just a fun project for the giver and a fun gift for the receiver. I just love things I would never expect. 

Now for today's post I have a video for you guys! I made a Christmas video of you guys wanna check it out here: https://youtu.be/gWgKWTucFco 

Now that the holidays are vastly approaching let me know what's at the top of your wish list! And I'll see ya guys in a couple of days, be jolly y'all! Much love xoxo -idontknow


No comments:

Post a Comment