Thursday, December 24, 2015

C2C 3: EVE!

Merry Christmas Eve to all! I hope you all are having a great Christmas Eve and that Santa will bring you everything you asked for. 

As of now I'm with my family and I'm pretty happy to be with them. I'm totally amazed of my family and how great and special they are to me. They mean so much to me. 

For today's count down to Christmas I wanted to tell you guys my favorite things to do around Christmas! 

1. Be with family: I love my family and being with them makes my Christmas. 
 
2. Making cookies: cookies are one of my favorite types of desserts and I'm obsessed so I love to make all different types. My favorite to make around the holidays though is snicker doodle :)

3. Opening presents: this is so basic but I love the giving part of Christmas and seeing friends and family opening gifts I give them. It's just gives me joy. 

I love Christmas it is one of my favorite holidays and all it brings to my life. I haven't had the best past months and the fact that it's Christmas and I can be around my biggest supporters is my favorite thing. Merry Christmas to everyone. I love you all and I hope you all have the best holidays!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment