Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 days of finals..

C2C #2 underway with the treacherous topic of finals.. If you didn't know I'm a senior in high school and this is my last round of finals of the year. I'm literally terrified because I've very very VERY unprepared friends. 

However, I have tips for you friends that might help you out of taking your finals, especially if it's your first! 

Tip 1: STUDY STUDY STUDY. This tip may sound so obvious but people don't do it. I don't care how lazy you are, pick up a review guide and your book and study!!! 

Tip 2: TAKE BREAKS! This is the biggest help for me because my brain would explode if I didn't take at least a 15 minute break from cramming information into my brain. 

Tip 3: MAKE STUDY GUIDES. Studies show that writing information down makes you remember it more! So get to writing my friends!

Tip 4: PROCRASTINATION IS DEATH. Do not do it people. It will hurt you in the end because you will be so unprepared!

Tip 5: SLEEP. If I had one top tip it would be this. Take care of yourself before you worry about any test. Get plenty of rest and don't stay up to cram more information in your head! It's just not a good idea. 

Well I'm only 17 and I can only give you as many tips as I've learned so that's it friends. I hope you conquer your finals and finally are able to enjoy the happy holiday season that is Christmas! Much love to all xoxo -idontknow 

No comments:

Post a Comment