Thursday, December 17, 2015

What's on my book shelf?!?

hey everyone I just finished a new book! It is the second book to the 5th wave series that I talked about earlier! It's called "The infinite Sea" Honestly guys this book is so good. This 5th wave thing might become one of my favorite series and long as the third book has a good ending. However, the third one doesn't come out till May of 2016 so I have to wait like 6 months to know what happens to any of my characters. Kinda upset but also I can't do anything about it.

Anyway about the infinite sea. This book had even more action then the first and trust me that means this book is action packed because the first one had some pretty action like things. I mean they're trying to survive every second of every day how could it not have action ya know? Anyway, the infinite sea was so good I kinda liked it better than the first just because I got to know all the answers to my questions I pondered in the first book. Also this one had a character I liked a lot and one story line that was particularly intense and inviting.

This author writes in a different format than others. He spaces his books out in sections. And when a new section comes it's a new persons point of view which I enjoy because I get to know every characters prespective on that situation. I think it's a pretty neat way of letting the reader into every characters personal reactions and lives within the novel.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Okay guys I realized that in the first book I never said my favorite character... But honestly I had none. However, for the second I do. Her name is Ringer. She is badass that's all I have to say. Also I like the Razor chatacter he is so funny and actually surprisingly nice. I love him even though he might be the enemy... Yikes

Favorite quotes: "when you look death in the eye and death blinks first, nothing seems impossible"

"Pinning for things we lost is the same as hoping for things that can never be. Both roads dead-end and despair."

"you can't choose the time. The time chooses you."

"get ready, because when you crush the humanity out of humans, you're left with humans with no humanity."

"sometimes you're in the wrong place at the wrong time and what happens is nobody's fault"

"Amazing. It isnt that the lies are too beautiful to resist. It's that the truth is too hideous to face"

"no more brave fronts or false hopes or pretending everything is OK when nothing is"

"never noticed all the crap in the world until there was nobody left to pick it up"

"some things, down to the smallest of things, are worth the sum of all things"

"Because love is irrational, it doesn't follow rules. Not even its own rules. Love is the one thing in the universe that's unpredictable" 



No comments:

Post a Comment