Friday, May 1, 2015

Whatcha Reading!!

Hey guys new review coming at you!!

Today's review is about The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (who is one of my fav authors). This book was purely amazing. The story was very different and very exciting. In this book he uses two different stories one of an old man named Ira who gets in an accident and reminisces about his life with his wife Ruth, while trying to survive. The other story is about a girl named Sophia who meets a cowboy named Luke, who happens to be a bull rider. Their story is amazing and so is Ira's.

I wanted to read this novel before i saw the movie. Now that i have read it if you happen to have seen the movie already, did you like it?? I'm very curious on how they will make the two stories relate like how they did in the book.

I recommend this to any romantics out there or anyway just looking for a good read. It has a lot of drama while still holding down on the story. Leave me some suggestions down below! Now on to the next book :) (i have a lot of fav quotes on this one).

Favorite Quotes: "I'd be lying if i told you i wasn't afraid."

"She would tell me that it was a sign that your heart was pure, that you formed deep attachments, and that once you loved something -- or someone-- you would never stop."

"Without her, i think to myself, i am already dead."

"The truth is often a terrible thing, and i wish again that i were someone else."

"I understand that love and tragedy go hand and hand, for there cant be one without the other, but nonetheless I find myself wondering whether the trade-off is fair."

"You missed their laughter and their curiosity and the innocent way they saw the world."

"Moments of circumstance, when later combined with conscious decisions and actions and a boatload of hope, can eventually forge a future that seems predestined."

"I sometimes think God has an odd sense of humor."

"It was oppressive, suffocating-- so quiet that it eventually became a roar that drowned out everything else."

"Art is a lie that makes us realize truth, at least the truth that is given us to understand."

"In other words, our opinions and our thoughts and feelings-- anything we experience-- need not define us forever."

(I warned ya i had a lot of quotes... this was a good, quotable book :))


No comments:

Post a Comment