Saturday, May 30, 2015

Turn the Page!

Hey guys so i have finished a couple of books lately so im going to review them all in the next couple of days..

The first book is "The Fill-In Boyfriend" by Kasie West. This an adorable book. I finished this in about 2 and 1/2 days. It is a very quick read, but a great book. A girl named Gia gets dumped on the night of prom but needs to prove to her friends her bf did actually exist. So she sees a random guy and pulls him from the crowd and gets him to play along. Now who does she like the real bf or the actor bf?!?

FAVORITE CHARACTER: HAYDEN!! he is the fake bf in the book and i love him. I wish i knew him in real life. He seems so sweet and genuinely nice. He makes me melt inside <3

Favorite quotes: "I was worried that no matter how much confidence I'd shown on the outside, deep down people didnt like me. And that maybe they were right not to."

"The seen, the known, dissolve in iridescence, become illusive flesh of light that was not, was, forever is."

"How would other people know who i was when i didnt even know that?"

"You dont seem to have a problem laughing. Youre good at putting on that face. Its whats behind the smile that i wonder about. You dont have to be perfect all the time."

"Isnt that part of being a teenager? Discovering who we are? Who we want to be?"

"I never wanted anyone to have this much power over my emotions again. It was safer to keep to myself, to keep things on the surface. Things ended better that way."


No comments:

Post a Comment