Sunday, September 11, 2016

Something New

Hi everyone, i havent written in awhile because ive become a slow reader apparently. Anyway, i want to change this blog up. I dont want to just post book reviews on here anymore, i kind of want to post anything. I want to be able to just post my thoughts and feelings about any topic on here.

I have been inspired so many people to make this blog. One of them being one of my best friends, Anna. She started a blog (actually she has like 5 lol) and she thought it would be a good outlet for me. She was right. I love this blog. I love to write. I love to express my thoughts with anyone who will listen.

I also have been inspired by my other good friend Emilee Aldridge. She writes a beautiful blog on wordpress. Heres the link she is amazing: https://thewanderingcove.wordpress.com/ She writes so beautifully about topics that are important or she talks about whatever the hell she wants which is honestly my favorite. I kinda want my new blog to be like an inspiration of hers. btw thanks emilee!

So since im starting something new im going to re introduce myself because a lot has changed since i fist began my blog!

Hi im Haley im 18 years old and a freshmen at Ohio University studying English creative writing. I love to read, write, film. photograph, and be outdoors. I have 3 cats, who i love dearly and 2 sibs who i miss all the time. I live on OU campus and love being in Athens. Ive played volleyball since the 4th grade and am now currently assistant coach of the Wellston Rockets in Wellston Ohio. My aspirations are to be a published author and make a famous short movie or film. I love to be creative in many different ways such as writing or film or even painting! I love to eat and my favorite food is tacos. Ive been through a shit ton in my life but i try to stay positive and enjoy life.

I want this blog to be something someone reads and smiles or goes to when they need a little encouraging. I want this to inspire someone to maybe do the same, just like emilee inspired me. I hope that every single one of you are doing something you love and taking on life with every ounce of yourself. There is nothing else you can do in life but try to enjoy it. I want you all to believe in something whether in be words, a person, or in life. Believe with all your heart. I want you all to to dream and achieve. Dream big dreams and go after them no matter the cost. In the end you could become a better person because of it.

I love writing, its my passion and my aspiration. If i didnt i wouldnt be studying in college or you wouldnt be reading these words. I am thankful everyday for the gifts God has given and the journey i am taking. I wouldnt be the person i am today without the experiences or people i have met in my life and to those humans i am forever grateful. Thank you all and welcome to this blog and something new. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment