Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Movie That Will Give You the Most Panic Attacks...

Okay y'all I never review movies, but I couldn't help myself on this one. Today June 12, 2015 I went to the movies with my brother and mom to see jurassic world. The 12th is the first day it has come out and it has already sold over 18 million tickets. HOLY SHIT (excuse my French) but omg and that doesn't surprise me one bit.

This movie is totally insane and will have you flipping in your seat & closing your eyes one too many times. Thank God I didn't see it in 3D or I would've lost my shit. It was crazy cause there were intense scenes, scary scenes, adorable scenes, and even like crap my pants scenes. I'm literally recommending this a billion times over and over again!!! I hope I will be able to see it again & please you have to go yourself. Now don't say you'll wait till it comes out on on demand, you must see it big screen, the experience is amazing. 

I'm not going to spoil anything for you because I'm expecting every single one of you to get in the nearest vehicle and head out to your closest movie theater to see it. I don't know how I'm going to sleep ever again. 

Alright guys always remember.....run! 


No comments:

Post a Comment