Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lets stART here ;)

If you didn't catch the pun in the title, then I'll tell YA. Today June 14, 2015 my friend Anna & I went to the columbus art festival that occurred in the downtown area. (stART, do you get it now?)

Anyway anna & I decided we wanted to do something different for once so she headed over to my house around 1 o clock to head to downtown Columbus. But first we were starving so we stopped by a Wendys on the way there! 

After we chowed our nuggets and fries we were off to the art festival. When we arrived the parking was difficult for us to find, but ended up paying $10 for parking. It kind of sucked but we were not fazed by it. When we got out we started walking down the streets of downtown and it was so cool. The atmosphere was amazing and the people were totally chill. 


The art we saw was very interesting, but we couldn't take the scorching heat so we decided to take a nice break under a small tree with our small fans that someone was handing out. Also we decided we would have a little photoshoot too. 

As our little relaxation we headed down the bridge which had a really awesome band playing and a really sweet view. 
                                                
                                        

After all this walking and adventuring we started to get extremely hot. We searched everywhere for some ice cream or some snow cones and were lost for 20 min even though in the heat it felt like we were lost for years! But we finally came upon a snow cone place that accepted our credit cards and decided to get some. Anna got a watermelon and I got blue raspberry. They were delicious and so refreshing. 





After all adventures came to a close we made it back to Annas car and headed home to my house where we couldn't resist taking some pictures with my selfie stick :) 



Overall it has been a pretty good day. I feel as though this was a well needed adventure that I'm glad I could partake in. AND if you want to see this adventure in action I have a vlog up on my YouTube channel: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment