Sunday, November 20, 2016

Please Help Me Tell My Story

I had cancer this past year and as an end of the year celebration I want to tell my story fully, almost documentary style. I really want to tell what happened to me and ask my family and friends to tell their perspectives. I want people to know that they aren't alone and that you should never give up.

I really want people to hear my voice. I am very passionate about film, I love it very much and that is one of the main reasons I want to do it. I want this video to be almost like an interview with friends and family who are willing to speak to this issue and that went through it with me and who faced the experience first hand.

I know it may bring up bad times but this video isn't to reminisce it is to share the tribulations we all had to endure to inspire anyone who may stumble upon it. I want it to be spread by everyone and it is my goal to do this by my one year anniversary of my diagnosis, January 28th because everything will have come full circle by then.

It is important to me that people hear my story and understand that everything will be okay in the end and if it is not okay, then it is not the end.

If you are willing to be in this video and answer questions and just talk openly in front of a camera please let me know. I already have some people in mind I want in it and I am hoping you are willing to help me spread this message.

Thank you and I love you all xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment