Sunday, November 13, 2016

Book Nook

Hey book nerds! I am finally back with an upbeat post about novels and more fun things! Today's book is "My Life Next Door" by Huntley Fitzpatrick. It was one of those cheesy romance books, but those are my favorite kind.

This one was about a girl named Samantha who has a neat freak, crazy, politician for a mother. She also lives next door to the Garrets. A large family with messy yards and craziness happening 24/7. Then one day Jase Garret decides to climb up Sam's trellis in her room and the rest is history. It is a very cute story between the two and literally one for the books. It is also very cliche how it is the boy next door but honestly I wish I had that in my neighborhood.

I recommend if you like cute, cheesy romances like me. It is a really sweet story with a twist at the end ;)

FAVORITE CHARACTER: 1000% Jase because I love him and the way he acts is what I would personally want in someone I dated. He is sweet, caring, appreciative, and perfect. He takes care of Sam and that's what matters most.

Favorite Quotes: "This is my favorite technique too, silence so loud someone has to start talking to fill it."

"Who are these people, and why do they think their own opinions are the only right ones?"

"So what if Tim can't handle it? What if he just messes up?
We all deserve a chance not to, right?"

"The wrong people can lead you to make the wrong decisions."

"Tim, you've got to get over this 'everything's easy for everyone else' stuff. It's not true and it makes you boring."

"It doesn't go away because it's not your problem."

"She said we were rich in all the things that matter. I need to remember she's right."

"....and pretending everything's okay when it's not and just junk."

"The truth was just..... inconvenient."


No comments:

Post a Comment