Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Write your Fears

Hey guys, I'm a curious human being and have a question for you. Have you ever wondered why I made this blog? I ovibously know the answer because well I am the writer of the blog. I'm still not sure why you guys come in here and read it, but I appericate it nonetheless.

So if you are indeed curious, like me, to know why I made this blog I'll tell you. Well first of all my friend Anna introduced me to this website because she also has a blog. I'll link her here:ANNAS BLOG Right away I wanted to join, but I was hesitant.

Obviously you know the decision I made. I made this blog because I love to write. I don't think that is a big secret to anyone. Most of my friends know this is what I want to do with my life. Not being a professional blogger, alothugh, that'd be flipping fun, but writing stuff that inspires people. However, if my blog inspires you, I don't know why but thanks anyway.

I have always been afraid to share my writing, not like this type of writing, but stuff I write when I'm really in my emotions and need to get things off my chest. Some things I write are super serious and I love it. I would called myself a fun and happy person, but I think my writing would call me by another name. I'm not the same when I write I dig deep into my emotions and how I feel. And sometimes those feelings are never publicly shown.

I think it's time for a change. I really want to share my writing. If not to the world maybe just to you all who read this blog. If anything the people who read this is who I would want to see my writing anyway (congrats to my friends who read this :)) Anyway I really do want to express my inner self on this blog, open myself to the opinions of others.

And I think that is why I've been scared. I really don't want people to hate my writing. I haven't even really showed my parents the writing I do in my free time. Especially now that I know I wanna major in writing in college I really really don't want people to dislike my work.

So right now I'm in my AP Governement class and I'm taking deep breaths. And here you go, here's some of my writing (be nice):

Monsoon 
I don't know how people drive in the rain. 
Tears pouring down your face because you can't handle the sliding of life.
You grip the wheel tight and start to lose feeling in your hands. 
Tears start to blend with the water drops on your windshield & you can't notice the difference. 
You muffle your screams because you may lose control of the car. 
Everything is moving in fast forward, except you. 


Reading is beautiful
It opens the mind to endless possibilities. 
You enter a completely different world. 

You are able to connect with characters and they become part of you. 
You love the feeling of turning the pages and the smell of crisp freshly printed stories. 
It's like life is awoken by the words


These words inspire us. 
They make us believe in love and life all over again. 

Books are special. 
& I hope that one day something you read inspires you to create your own story. 


That Girl 
I've never been that girl

That girl who has people automatically flock to her. 
Who has someone talking to her every moment of the day. 

That girl who is never out of a relationship. 
Who always has to show others what her and her boyfriend are doing. 

That girl who looks in the mirror and smiles as she flips her hair. 

That girl who guys will get nervous around and stutter because they think she's beautiful. 

I have never been that girl 

I have never been able to see myself as that girl. I don't know whether if it's because I can not achieve it or I was not destined to be that girl. 

That girl who is constantly talking to someone 

That girl who has so many friends she can't keep track of any of them 

I've never been that girl

I have decided maybe because I chose to never be that girl

That girl is someone I always hid from

That girl was someone I never wanted myself to become

I've never been that girl & I never will be 

& that's okay  

You don't have to be that girl. 
You can be the girl who reads books and likes to be alone every once & awhile.

i hope you guys all enjoyed and this makes you brave enough to maybe share something you have been hiding :) love you all xoxo - idontknow

No comments:

Post a Comment