Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Favorites!

Hello beautiful humans. Well as you can tell by the title that the month is over and another is arriving & it's time for favoritessssss!

Honestly, I have seen so many people do this & I feel so basic but I love it so... Enjoy. 

Favorite Book: guys my nerdness is lacking so hardcore at the moment because school has given me NO time to read. I did read that Dante & Ari discover secrets of the universe but it just isn't cutting the favs list this time. It was good but I feel like the book I'm reading now is gonna be better! So sorry guys I'll try to read more for next month!!!

Favorite Random Item: My laptop that im typing on this very minute. I got it brand new because my brother had to take his back. I love it, it is a touch screen and its so nice. I honestly couldnt live without it because of my school work and my passion of film.

Favorite Clothing Item: SWEATPANTS. Honestly, yall ive been sick for 2 weeks,,,  i actually have a sinus infection and it sucks. Therefore, i have been wearing lazy clothes 24/7. I never leave sweatpants. NEVER. Actually, i do but really they are comfy and i have been wearing them a lot this month.

Favorite Event: TAYLOR SWIFT DUH! If you didnt guess that.. well you mustve not read my last blog post, so you should hop to it. It was a changing event and i stll rewatch the videos i have on my phone. And i promise there will be a video on my youtube channel soon of my full experience i just havent had time!

Favorite Movie/Tv Show: Since i was sick netflix became my best friend. I watched some weird movies called "6 Years" & "Virgin Suicides" Both of these i dont know if i fully recommend them. They were weird and awkward. HOWEVER, i did watch If I Stay again because it got released on netflix. I BALLED during the part with her gpa tells her its okay to leave. GUYS, if you havent watched this movie please watch it.

Favorite Songs: I dont have a specific song, but if you have spotify download it and go to Jack Matthews profile and listen to his playlists. They are so amazing and peaceful. Right now im obsessed with his fall playlist because well fall is my favorite season and its happening now.

Alright guys that's it for my favorites!! If you have any ideas for what I should add to my list let me know!! Xoxo - idontknow 





No comments:

Post a Comment