Saturday, October 17, 2015

What's on My Book Self?!

Hey guys I know I'm already back with another review of another great book! This time it's from a youtuber so this one is a little more tailored towards that audience. Her name is Jenn McCallister and she wrote a book called "Really Professional Interent Person." It is mostly about her and her struggles and her dealing with her career and YouTube. Therefore, if you aren't a big fan of her or know nothing about YouTube and what it is, I would not suggest you read this book. However, I do recommend this for anyone looking for inspiration and is someone who wants to follow their dreams.

Jenn is one of the first youtubers I ever subscribed to and honestly one of my favorites. She reminds me so much of what I like to make for videos and it's great to see that someone become sosuccessful  (not to mention beautiful!) 

Anyway, the book is amazing. I love the whole way the book is set up with pictures and the book is so like smooth feeling (is that weird to say?... Probably). Also it's just a great book to inspire people to follow their dreams and to not be afraid to be 100% yourself. 

If you are looking for an inspirational piece of work, this is it. Her story may not be the most normal since it's mostly dealing with YouTube, but that doesn't mean anything because her story is a perfect example of how to overcome anything. 

I just would pick up this book at your local Barnes and nobles or Amazon. I believe Jenn deserves all the support in the world. 

Favorite Quotes: "So when i refer to O2L in later chapter, dont think i am in total denial. Well, maybe a little."

"I used all those cliches because, honestly, i thought the truth sounded even more made-up."

"When youre a normal high school senior, your schedule is basically determined for you. You have to be up at the same time every day because you have to be there by the time the bell rings. Everything else you do, whether its homework, soccer practice, and after-school job at Taco Bell-- or in my case, Youtube-- happens between the time school gets out and the time you go to sleep. Because, no matter what, the next morning you have to get up, get dressed, and get your ass to first period."

And my last quote is the letter to my future self whole chapter. The chapter and letter is obviously to long to type or id be here for hours. So, now its your turn to find out how good the letter was by picking up a copy. You wont regret it.





No comments:

Post a Comment