Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Favorites!

SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!

August is already over and that is freaking crazy. 2015 is so close to the end which is insane to me. Anyway, now that another month is over its time for my monthly favorites post!

Favorite Book: This month with school getting back into session i only had time to read one pleasure book and one summer reading book. The summer reading book was good but the other one was better! Mamrie Harts "You Deserve A Drink" deserves a spot in my favorites this month. It was hilarious and i hope she writes another one soon!

Favorite Clothing Article: This month it has been my new school shoes from Target. They are super cute and they were super cheap! Also they are very comfortable and actually fit in with my school policies.

Favorite Movie/Tv Show: This month i havent seen any movies, but the new cycle of Americas Next Top Model started so im obsessed with that right now. My favorite people are Lacey and Neil. My least favorite are Stefano and Hadassah. They stink but im excited to watch the drama and photoshoots.

Favorite Song: "First Time" by Vance Joy has been on replay! My friend anna made me a mixtape and this song is the first song on it and i replay it so much i love it! Plus im seeing taylor swift in September and vance joy is opening so we gotta be prepared for vance joy and all his amazing music! Definitely go listen to his music.

Favorite Event: Honestly, i havent done much this month because of the anticipation of school starting. The best thing or event that happened this month was probably going down to jackson ohio to help my sister coach her JV volleyball team. Ive played volleyball for over 7 years and I love the sport and it was her first year coaching so i came down the first week of practice and for the scrimmages and kept stats and helped them better their passing and over all play of the game. It was super fun and just being with my sister all week was a bonus.

Favorite Random Items: Honestly, even school is a pain, im glad to be back because it keeps me busy for sure! I like having something to do all the time instead of twiddling my thumbs.
Also another favorite is my lilly planner i ordered for school. It keeps me so organized and its super cute and stylish!
And my last favorite is my short film i made this month. I am so very proud of it and heres a link if you havent checked it out yet: CLICK HERE

So thats all for my favs this month! Let me know your favs in the comments!! Much Love xoxo - i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment