Friday, March 6, 2015

Whatcha Reading!

I must be a quick reader because here comes Book Review #3. This time it's a fairly recent book that has hit the shelfs. It is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. Zoe Sugg is actually a youtuber, which is even more awesome. I'm very much into the YouTube scene and it excites me that the youtubers are expanding and doing great things.
This book was amazing. I'm very proud of Zoella and it warms my heart the fact she wrote this book. The book is about a young girl named Penny she has an anonymous blog & she basically just goes through life using her blog and her best friend Elliot. It is a great story that can relate to any teen girl out there. If you have been stuck on what to read next, don't fret because now you have an option! This book is so great and I hope that all of you will go find out yourselves! I loved the ending and you will too. Happy reading everyone!! If you have any books that you want me to read and review id be happy to know! Leave me some ideas thanks guys! :)
      - i don't know 

Favorite quote: "and maybe one day, when we realize that we all feel the same, we can all stop pretending were something were not. That would be awesome." 

P.s. I'm really hoping for a sequel :) 

       Book cover 

      The master mind behind the novel

No comments:

Post a Comment