Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What's On My Book Shelf...?

Okay so I know you have heard about me meeting Tyler Oakley. But now you are gonna hear me bask in the glory which his actually book.

Yes ladies and gents I have finished reading the contents of "Binge" & let me just say I binged the ish out of this book. I loved it. I may be biased because I love him but take my word for it because it was hilarious. 

This book is funny with a touch and a dash of inspiration in every chapter. He teaches you something whether it be serious or not you are learning & that's why it's a great book. 

This novel really shows his personality & all his heart. I love him with all my little heart too. Please if you haven't picked it up or if you have never even heard of Tyler Oakley before try something new and pick this book up! It's perfect even if he is a new face to you. It will get you inspired and his story will make you somewhat feel better about your life. Please tweet this blog post to Tyler if you can! 

And if Tyler Oakley happens to read this hi I love you and you have inspired me for years now and I can't thank you enough. You have shown me what it truly means to be fearless and 100% you. You are the queen and bow down. :) 

Favorite quotes: "no person, no matter how important society deems their relationship to you, has the right to denounce you for who you are."

"I never knew that love didn't hurt."









No comments:

Post a Comment