Sunday, November 22, 2015

Just a little something....

Hey guys I felt the need to post today. It's not that something excited happened to me or I made a huge breakthrough, I just feel the need to talk to someone.

I have not felt this way in a loooooong time. It's so weird and different. It's just constantly being distant from not only friends & family but life in general. Has anyone else felt this way? Like being disconnected from everything around you, even the thoughts in your head aren't connecting. It's a hard thing to feel because you don't know how to react to it. It's almost so emotionless that you can't feel it, if that makes sense. However, it makes me cry ya know? This "emotion" gets me so overwhelmed I can't help but cry.

I think there are factors to it. For example, stress with school, my jaw has been in pain, stress with work, etc. I just feel all those things making this feeling worse. Making it hard to focus and connect with anyone.

This may sound silly but I love to take pictures with my friends whether I see them for 5 minutes or 5 hours. There will probably be a photo in my camera roll of us together. However, recently that has stopped. I haven't taken anything like that in weeks because I feel almost seperate from the life their living. I don't know it's weird because I hear about things and what's going on but I decide to seperate myself from that event or that fun and my reasoning is "I'm tired", "it's cold" but for the most part I just feel like it's not necessary for me to go. Like I don't get that fun, exciting urge to do something anymore.

If parents, teachers, or friends read this and freak out, don't. I'm okay I just have felt a little disconnected from everything recently and it's not you. It really is just me not feeling myself. Plus all the stress I have been feeling affects this emotion even more. So don't worry, just maybe lay off the pressure a little ya know :)

So I know it's not my typical post but I feel as a blogger it was necessary for to express my emotions to people who read about my life.

Now here's something I wrote if you're interested to end this: I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving, be thankful for everything you have :)

I CANT HANDLE IT 
"Stress is only a 6 letter word.
One word in the dictionary with one definition.
It's only one word.

Stress is one syllable.
One clap of the hands of kindergarteners learning what a syllable is.
One clap.

Stress is one obstacle.
One obstacle that consumes the life of so many people.
One thing that stands in the way of success & achievements.
One obstacle.

Tell me something, if stress is only one thing then why can it take over so many things?"


No comments:

Post a Comment