Monday, November 2, 2015

October Favorites!

Hey another month has flown us by and now we're heading into the holiday seasons which I am so stoked about you don't even know!! Thanksgiving and Christmas is my favorite times of year and I can't help but get excited every time this year comes around. However, this is about October. October was a good month. Alothugh, I didn't do everything I wanted to do like go to a haunted house or jump in a pile of leaves, I did some pretty exciting stuff. So here are my favs for this month:

Favorite Book: I have read quite a few books this month, but I have to claim "We All Looked Up" as the winner. This book even though the ending was not my favorite the overall story and outline of the story was amazing. It really made me think about the end of the world and what I would do in that situation. It messed up my mind but made me super happy.

Favorite Song: "Hello" by Adele who is finally out of her hiding spot. Even though this has come out fairly recently at the end of October I'm counting in this months favorites because it surpassed all my other choices. If you have not heard this song I suggest you get your little butt on a music website like Youtube, spotify, iTunes, anything and listen to it because I'm obsessed and then youll be obsessed. It's an amazing song that is such an amazing song to jam out to, just saying ;)

Favorite Clothing Item: I'm not sure which thing to pick for this because I haven't really been shopping at all or like been stylish since the cold has forced me into a pair of sweatpants everyday. However, I ended up buying an Ohio Univeristys sweatshirt while I visited my brother for a weekend. It's a super cute, light green sweatshirt that just has 'Ohio University' on the front in white print. It's super super cute and sooooo comfy tbh.

Favorite Random Item: Im not sure what random item I loved this month. Probably my new jogger pants. They are sweatpants that get skinny towards the bottom. They are super comfy and I'm wearing them this very moment and that's why they are my favorite because I can wear them to school and not get demerits :) (also pictured above with the OU sweatshirt) 

Favorite Event: many good things have happened in October such as visiting my brother and picking up pumpkins but ultimately the best thing that happened this month was meeting Tyler Oakley. He is one of my favorite Youtubers so of course meeting him was a big dream of mine. If you want to know if more detail on my crazy adventure during the meet up you can check out my previous post called "The Best 'Binge' Ever." The titles even a pun, I'm cool.

Favorite Movie/Tv Show: guys I'm really sad that I have not been able to go see any new movies or anything because I have zero time. I really wanna see the scorch trials and since school is suffocating I haven't been able to. So for this segment I'm picking a T.V show. The show is called "Once Upon A Time" that is currently on TV now and is on its 5th season. However, I am catching up on Netflix and currently on season 2. This show is based on fairy tales and makes them twisted. If you are into fairytales and very weird story lines this is a good show to start binge watching. Watch out though because season 5 is not on Netflix yet...

Favorite Writing: Guys new category! It's gonna include one of the pieces I have wrote this month that I feel like sharing with yall. This is the first one it's called "Ouch"
Ouch
No words can explain the feeling of utter betrayal besides ouch. 
Ouch is defined as "a word used to express pain" 
A pain inside yourself. A feeling of getting your heart ripped out of your chest. 
Ouch
A word that can mean so little like a scratch or so much like a punch in the gut. 
Ouch 
A word I never thought you would make me say but: 
"Ouch"

You guys this world is full of favorites I know you have them and my brain can not think of them all. I know there are other things I could have in these posts so please come up to me and yell at me to add something :) I will listen I promise. But if that's all I got this month it's all I got. I'll try to think of more categories before November hits. But for now, that's all.

Also if you celebrated Halloween like me let me know what you dressed up as! I was Viola Hastings from She's the Man but when she is her brother. 

Hope everyone had a fabulous and spooky October full of fun and fright! Make November a good month :)) much love xoxo -idontknow






No comments:

Post a Comment