Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Book Nook

Hey guys NEW BOOK ALERT!

Yes, I am getting back into reading I swear. So this blog post is about the book, "The Season of You and Me" by Robin Constantine. I read a book by this author not that long ago and so I decided to try another one by her because I loved the first one.

This book was about a young teen girl who just had a nasty break up she goes to her dads all summer to work at a summer camp where she meets a boy who becomes her good friend. Do they find love? Or does everything fall apart? READ IT TO FIND OUT :)

It was such a fun, light, quick read that was cute and quirky. I loved the relationships that developed between the characters and it was very relatable to how many teens act in today's society. I also loved the fact that this book shows both of the main character's perspective and how their lives intertwine. This author is known for this type of writing in her previous books ("The Promise of Amazing"). I recommend this book to anyone who loves a fun romance and is into young adult novels. This is very age appropriate to teenagers.

Favorite Character: Cassidy and Bryan are tied as favorites. They are the main characters that the perspective flips back and forth in the book. Cassidy is funny and smart and takes care of her little brother when she is going through hard times. She puts others first, which I loved. Then Bryan is a quadriplegic from an accident and I can relate to the misery and pity he must feel, but I love how positive he is about everything.

No amazing quotes in this book guys, hopefully the next one will have more!




No comments:

Post a Comment