Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Book Nook

YOU GUYS I FINISHED THE THIRD BOOK IN THE OZ SERIES. It really is getting intense y'all. I am 3/4 complete and I just started book 4. But that is not what I am here to talk about. I am here to review book 3: Yellow Brick War.

This book was so intense. It had dimension switches, battles, and a lil bit of love. All my favorite things. Amy thought the fight was over when she winded back up in Kansas, but the order had another idea in mind. Find Dorothy's shoes and get back to Oz. So that is what this is about. A mystery that introduces a new villain and brings back an old one.

This book was a great way to keep the series interesting. Usually by book 3 you get bored because it's not the beginning so it is not as intriguing and you just want to know what happens, but it isn't the end yet. However, BAM book third kept me going. Reading like 50 pages in like 20 minutes. I actually felt like I was a character. Feeling the emotions and seeing the sights as Amy, Nox, and the witches.

I highly suggest you start this series. The 4th book just came out this month and this year, so it's fresh off the press. And hey hollywood still has time to maybe pick it up as a movie. They've been loving sequels these days. I'm obsessed and you should be too!!!

Favorite character: Amy killing it always.

Favorite Quotes: "I was tired of everything. Of fighting, of running, of losing."

"Caring too much only meant you were that much easier to hurt."

"Good ahead and look, I thought. They should look. Because whatever they thought happened to me while I had been gone, the truth was so much crazier. And anyway, I wasn't here to run for prom queen. I was here to save the Whole. Damn. World. The only annoying thing was that these people would never even know it."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

"The world I grew up in is gone too, I said quietly. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up on it. Because if you give up -- then what is there left to live for?"

"You always have a choice."

"Kindness can be a weakness too."


No comments:

Post a Comment