Saturday, August 13, 2016

Book Nook

Hey guys this book was such a quick read and by one of my favorite authors, Lauren Barnholdt. It is "Two-Way Street."

This novel is a teen romance where ex couple Jordan and Courtney take a pre-planned road trip to college together full of secrets and deciding whether they will fight for each other or not. 

It's such a quick read just shy of 300 pages. I loved the story behind it and the way it was written. Lauren writes each chapter either before the trip (which explains how they got together & backstory), during the trip (where they aren't so friendly), and after (which I'm not saying anything because spoilers). Anyway if you are in the mood for an easy and quick read this would be a great book to pick up or any book by Barnholdt. 

Favorite Character: Jordan. I don't know what it is about me and the guy characters in books but I love them. Maybe it's because I want to have them be real or the way they are written. I don't know but Jordan just knows who he is and doesn't change I like that. 

This book wasn't that quotable but I was able to find at least one I really liked. 

Favorite Quotes: "I'm just saying don't turn your back on things just because you're hurting."

Happy reading and on to the next book! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment