Wednesday, January 6, 2016

December Favorites!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS!! It's finally 2016 and now it's your turn to make this year YOUR year.

Anyway I didn't want to deprive you of my December favorites just because the year changed. I am still gonna tell you what I dug for the last 31 days. Let's go:

Favorite Event: CHRISTMAS DUH. Honestly though it was. It made me forget all my troubles and really be in tune to my family and what really matters. :) & if you wanna know what I received this year here's the link: https://youtu.be/aPnBP-q0GG8

Favorite Clothing Item: my newest addition to my hat collection and it's totally my favorite right now. Got it for 40% off and it's sooooo warm you can actually feel your ears instead of them going numb. Here's a pic of it: 

Favorite scent: I got so many candles for Christmas but I gotta go with Warm Vanilla Sugar. It was when bath and body works was having a 3 wick candle sale and I cried. So it's a 3 wick beauty that ive burned so many times already. Welcome to the candle family lil bud. 

Favorite song: Guys this girl from vine named Ruth B came out with an EP GO LISTEN TO IT ! my favorite song is "Superficial Love" it's literally been my jam since she posted the 6 second clip of it on her vine. Go listen hurry quick!

Favorite Book: honestly I didn't have that much time to read this month just because I was visiting a lot of family and I've been sick so I was catching up on some sleep. Dont hate me because your gal needed some extra shut eye. However, my favorite was "Through to you" to lighthearted love story featuring my bf penn. Read it if you havent!! I reviewed it a couple posts ago so check that out to if you're interested.

Favorite random item: guys it was the best Christmas gift I got of 2015. It's a heated blanket!! I don't know if I told you guys this but I am an icicle when I sleep and now I'm roasting while I slumber it's heaven on earth guys. Although, it makes it harder to get out of bed I love it and I appreicate my grandparents for getting it for me for Christmas! Love you both!

Favorite movie/tv show: I FINALLY GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE GUYS AND SAW A NEW MOVIE! I actually saw two over break. I saw Sisters which was sooooooo funny omg. And I saw Star Wars which takes the cake for my favorite. I don't really remember the old Star Wars but the new one was cracking me up and kept me on my toes. I didn't expect it to be that funny and I think that's why it's my fav this month.

Favorite Writing Piece: this piece has to do with me being sick so here it is:

"All I hear is the ticking of the clock
Tick tock tick tock
As I just wait and wait for an answer

DAMN IT JUST TELL ME 
I know the end is going to be bad either way 
Give me something besides the ticking of the clock damn it
ANYTHING 

I'm growing tired of the waiting game,
Just staring at the white walls of emptiness, of loneliness 
I'm tired of you pushing it farther and farther away from me 

LET ME IN
GIVE ME AN ANSWER 
THATS ALL I WANT 
tell me I'm gonna die tell me I'm gonna live
Just tell me something..

Because the only thing that is telling me anything is the ticking of the clock 
& It's telling me to keep waiting"

Well that's it for this favorites! I hope you guys had an awesome New Years and 2016 brings you everything you are hoping for!! I love you all xoxo -idontknow 



No comments:

Post a Comment