Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July Favorites!

Hey guys i wanted to do something new on this blog so i decided at the end of every month i'm going to be sharing some of my favorites with you!

Favorite book: This month my favorite book was def P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I already wrote about this book and reviewed it so you already know i am obsessed. Its just such a great sequel to an already amazing first novel.

Favorite clothing article: My new shoes from target. They unbelievably comfortable and fit me like a glove. I really want to buy more because the patterns are so cute and stylish and then the price is so affordable.

Favorite Movie: ive seen many movies this month but by far i loved Paper Towns the most. It is a movie based on a book by the one and only John Green who i adore. The movie was very similar to the book which i appreciated a lot. All in all the movie was fantastic and i am so happy and proud for john green and all he has accomplished in the last couple of years.



Favorite song: honestly music this month has been so great its hard to pick just one favorite. But if i had to ive been listening to everything tori kelly. Her new album is perfection and my favorite song from that is "I was made for loving you" ft. ed sheeran, another one of my favorite artists. If you have the chance to listen to her music DO IT !

Favorite event: I honestly loved my trip to maine this month but i also loved the concert i got the chance to go to. Pepsi was sponsoring the band Bastille at the columbus commons and they put on a free show! My friends jess, akasya, rose, and i all went together and its the nights like that that i live for. It was so much fun and the music was perfect.




Favorite random items: Im in love with the pillow i bought from target that helps out my back like crazy. It is so comfortable and nice to lay with. And not to mention its the softest thing ever!!
I also have been loving my new "I cant sleep" journal. Im such a night owl so i love to write in it why im so awake at like 2 in the morning, It lets me open my mind,

Well thats it for my favorites this month! If any of you have another favorite category i should talk about let me know in the comments! Much love xoxo - i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment