Monday, April 13, 2015

My Myrtle Adventures

Hey guys, this spring break I had the opportunity to take a trip with one of my good friends, Jenna, to myrtle beach. It was an exciting trip because I have never been to myrtle before. I did so many cool things there and had a very fun time. Some of the highlights of my trip were: 

1. Broadway at the beach, which was a very cool Boardwalk and mall, where we rode some rides and got in a hamster ball over water and it was so cool!! (Checking that off my bucket list)



2. Actually being on the beach and putting my toes in the sand


3. Driving a golf cart around the beach 


4. Meeting some very very cool people along the way

5. And of course just being with Jenna all week :) 

6. Buying a selfie stick :)))

7. All the breathtakingly beautiful views I got to witness 

8. The artifacts I obtained

Although I did miss my family and was home sick a couple of days, I eneded up having one of the funniest and best trips I've been on.
So I Hope you guys had a fabulous Easter and is ready to get back in the flow of school! Everyone have a great day and only a month and a half of school left YAYAYA!
     - I don't know 

No comments:

Post a Comment