Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adventure Awaits

Hey y'all this is my new blog. I'm a first time blogger with a lot cool ideas, so go easy on me and stick around to see whats up! I'm hoping to share a lot of cool stories with you guys and bringing you on my adventures.
For this first post im going to tell you a little about myself :)
My name is Haley and im a junior in highschool. I like to craft and do film photography in my free time and im also in love with books and reading. I am planning to do some books reviews on here as well if you're interested! I love cats and i have two, Foxy and Spicy. I also play volleyball and my season starts very soon and im very excited. I hope you enjoy what i have to share with you guys.
Welcome to 'I dont know' enjoy your stay! :)

                                    This is a picture of me from my homecoming dance 2014
                                                                    My cat Foxy
                                                                     My cat Spicy
                                                   Me playing volleyball this past season

2 comments: