Saturday, June 25, 2016

Book Nook

Hello nerds I'm back with another book for you all. Now this book is by one of my favorite youtubers, Shane Dawson. If you dont know who he is look him up for real. Anyway, this book is about his life and funny stories that happened to him so its not everyones cup of tea, especially if you have no clue who he is.Its called "I Hate Myselfie." clever right?

BUT for those are interested, listen up. This book is HILARIOUS. It had me laughing left and right. The use of language and the way it was written was perfect. Not only did it make me laugh, it made me proud. He has come such a long way from where he was it makes my heart warm.

I know this post is short BUT GUESS WHAT?! On july 25 my friend rachel and i are meeting shane dawson in person for his second book "It Gets Worse." IM SO EXCITED i cant contain it!!

favorite quote: "what do you need to show that you and your friend care about each other? Not open communication, not acceptance of each other's flaws. No no no. You need shitty ass bracelets that are impossible to take off so you end up getting dirt, shit, and garbage all over them. Yeah, that's what friendship is."


No comments:

Post a Comment