Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Why Ive Been Missing..

Hey guys its me. I know i havent been writing as frequently as i used to, but my life has kinda taken a turn in the last couple of months. I dont really know how to say it to you but here goes nothing:

I have Hodgkins Cancer. That my friends is the reason i have not had time to update you on my favorites or share the wonder of a new book. I have been as you can maybe guess a little busy. I was diagnosed on January 28th so ive known for awhile and am currently in the 3rd cycle of 5 treatments.

Im not going to go into details on everything because its like rehashing harsh memories, which is incredibly depressing. Because i would say im on the ride up now rather than a spiral of misery like back in February. However, if you are interested in 'my story' then you can go to this website where my family is constantly updating on what is happening :) http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/teamhaley

Anyway, to make this post less sad and make it happy i will say everyday im getting stronger and HEY IM KILLING CANCER! I think that is something to stay positive about for sure. I believe everything will be okay in the end and if its not okay then its not the end :)
So now that you know why ive been missing i will say i still dont know how often ill be able to post on my blog with all my appointments and such. I promise i will not forget about you guys and i will try my hardest to blog every now and again but for now this is it :) I will be back dont fret my little amigos i will never forget yall.

Now enjoy these lovely pics of me with no hair xoxo - idontknow

No comments:

Post a Comment